My mission in life is not merely to survive but to thrive,and to do so with some passion,some humor and some style.
Today is my birthday… hurray!!!!!. Can’t explain the joy I have, to know that am an year older and that am yet to experience more of what God has in store for me.Looking back to where I have come from,it has been a journey of ups and downs and experiencing the different phases of life.But what I have learnt is that,we pass through all this phases to equip us to do better and refine us to be better.Am reminded of Gold;for it to be of value,it has to pass a lot of heat to be refined and be purer and that clearly show that,God is not finished with you till you shine like Gold.I can clearly state that I have learnt a lot through my journey and will share few pointers.
- When you are happy pray,when in low moments pray; pray without ceasing.
- Always tithe.
- Treat People how you want them to treat you.
- Never forsake your parents at any cost.
- Value the people that are always by your side.
- Don’t let anyone decide for you.
- Don’t compare your life to others.
- Never give up no matter what.
- Stay positive,Work hard and make it happen.
- Strive to be better everyday.